- Local landlord seeking short term loan of $1.0M for up to eighteen months to purchase a 11 unit commercial office building in Pierce County tax assessed at $1.4M.
- All units occupied with lower rents ($8,300 p/m).
- All tenants are long term - 90% have been in the building for more than 10 years.
- Tenant on month-to-month agreements
- Tenant pay eletric
- Property tax $20,000 annually.
- Local Pierce County non-profit seeking investors and a loan for up to $500K to purchase real estate in Pierce County with at least 5 bedrooms. Non-profit needs to be able to house at least five families of women and children.
If you are able to help, please email me for additional information.